Huobi PrimeList to List WE(Webuy) on June 3
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global is listing WE(Webuy) on Primelist at 13:00 (UTC) on June 3, 2022.
Similar to Huobi Prime, Primelist is a new token listing platform on Huobi Global for listing high-quality tokens. With Primelist, participants stand a chance to buy new tokens at low prices and trade them when the event ends.
All future Primelist events will be integrated into the Newlisting page. Please join Primelist on the NewListing page moving forward.
Click to participate:
Tokens for Sale:
23:00 (UTC) on June 2- 11:00 (UTC) on June 3
(Trading will open at 13:00 (UTC) on June 3)
Token supply available for sale
600,000 tokens (0.024% of total supply)
Total share in the sale
0.5 USDT per token
How to participate:
To be eligible to participate in this token sale, you need to meet designated trading volume and total asset balance requirements.
Completion of ID verification (KYC)
- Sign up on Huobi Global and complete the ID verification process (KYC) before 23:00 (UTC) on June 2 (if you have not done so).
Daily spot trading volume requirement
- Reach minimum daily spot trading volume of 500 USDT of any digital assets for 3 days before the end of the subscription period.
- The daily average trading volume will be taken across 3 consecutive days based on the local time of your registered country.
- Daily average spot trading volume = total spot trading volume during the subscription period / number of days in the subscription period.
- None of the volume of spot transactions for which the fees are offset by point card will be included in the progress of the spot trading task.
- During the subscription period, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page. Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding stablecoins pairs such as USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, and DAI/HUSD, UST/USDT,USDD/USDT).
Total asset balance requirement
- The snapshots of your total asset balance will be taken at a random time daily from 00:00:00 (UTC+8) May 31 to 00:00:00 (UTC+8) on June 3, 2022.
- The minimum daily average asset balance required to participate in WE Primelist is 100 USDT
- The maximum order size you will receive is proportional to your total asset balance on Huobi. The higher your total asset balance, the greater the maximum order size . The more assets you own, the larger number of tokens you can ordersize.
- The asset balances in the following accounts are included in the snapshots: spot, derivatives, margin, fiat, Huobi Earn, quant, pool and options.
USDT balance requirement
- During the subscription process, please ensure that the USDT balance in your account is greater than the amount required for purchase.
- From 23:00 (UTC) on June 2 to 11:00 (UTC) on June 3, eligible users can register for this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange Account will be locked automatically once the registration is completed.
(Note: If you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate in the token sale.)
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on June 3, the system will randomly pick the lucky winners from all eligible participants. The winners are qualified to purchase a minimum of 1 share (50 USDT-worth) of WE
- Participants who do not win any shares will have their USDT tokens automatically unlocked and released to their Exchange Account.
- Huobi Global will open WE deposits and spot trading (WE/USDT) at 13:00 (UTC) on June 3.
- Huobi Global will open WE withdrawals at 10:00 (UTC) on June 6.
- Margin trading, futures trading, and promotions for WE with attractive rewards will go live shortly after the spot trading of WE opens. Stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions:
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last traded price, all new Market Orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this Primelist event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.
- Orders made using API or with a negative fee rate will not be able to participate in the Primelist event.
- Users who are marketmakers will not be able to participate the Primelist event.
- The Primelist event is not open to sub-accounts.
- Huobi Global reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and has the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behavior.
- Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
The above is for information purposes only. Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder at https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000188081. Huobi Global will not be responsible for your trading.
May 31, 2022
Find us on