PhotoChromic Introduction

PhotoChromic introduces a unique use case for Non-fungible Tokens (“NFTs”), integrating the NFT with user identity to develop a biometrically-managed model of Self-Sovereign Identity (“SSI”) on the Blockchain.

Powered by an ERC-20 token, PhotoChromic gives control and ownership of digital identity back to the user. PhotoChromic empowers people to own, verify, and maintain full control over the sharing and use of their identity and personal information through an NFT.
 
Key features:

Identity

gaming Defi

utility
 
Token distribution and lock-in:

Allocation Allocation Rate Token Release Schedule
Seed 7.5% 10% provided after 21 days; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.
Private 7.5% 10% provided after 21 days; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.
Marketing and Partnerships 12% 10% provided after 21 days; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.
Advisory 3.5%

10% provided after 21 days, then monthly equal installments over 12 months

IDO 6% 50% released 14 days after listing. 25% after 1 month. 25% after a subsequent month.
Team 18% 6 month cliff, then monthly equal installments over 24 months
Community Incentive 27.5% Monthly release over 24 months
Development 12.5% 25% provided after 21 days, remaining 75% linearly over 12 months
Liquidity Pool 5.5% Left in treasury

Project timeline:

Biometric verification NFT release (2022Q2)

Layer 2 Scaling (2022Q3)

Selective Data Sharing with chosen counterparties (2022Q3)

Web2 Partnerships to transitionto Web 3 (2022Q4)

 

Team background:

The team has experience across identity-as-a-service, technology platform development, and influencer marketing services globally. The technical team boasts a number of highly experienced blockchain and DApp developers.

 

Related links:

https://t.me/photo_chromic

https://twitter.com/photo_chromic

https://medium.com/photochromic

https://discord.gg/axaj9e6A5w

Content on this page was provided by the PhotoChromic team.

 

Huobi Global

February 11, 2022

 

Trade on the go with Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)

Find us on

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/huobiglobalofficial/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/huobiglobalofficial/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HuobiGlobal/

Medium: https://huobiglobal.medium.com/

Telegram:

https://t.me/huobiglobalofficial

https://t.me/huobiofficial

https://t.me/HuobiFutures_en

Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.

Website

Authenticator

Rebate

Download for Desktop

Contact us support@huobigroup.com