HT Operation Monthly Report (October 2021)
Dear Valued Users,
Thank you for your continuous support and trust in HT.
We have integrated HT-related information for October for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
In October 2021, Huobi Global burnt 3.36 million HT (about 28.351 million USDT), which is 27.08% less than that in September. As of November 15, 2021, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 286.751 million.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 1.47%. Calculation Function: HT deflation rate = (3.36 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 171.772 million HT
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 213,248,533 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 169,251,867 HT
HT holders growth in October: 2.79% higher than last month
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
The Results for HT Token Burn Program Community Vote
Announcement on the Continuation of "Monthly" Burn of HT
Transaction Hash: 0x2c21334fd52be213cb64844c8a0bfae23ebbf59dc17de74a98b5c2875c57b0cf
2. Huobi Token Activities of October
The First Huobi PrimeList Event, the APY of 3-day average holdings of 5,000 HT is 1447%
At 12:00(UTC) Nov 5, 2021, Huobi Global concluded the first Huobi PrimeList, the new token of the first Huobi PrimeList is IMX.
The event guaranteed eligible HT holding users【Hold a minimum average of 300 HT over the three days from 17:00:00 (UTC) on Nov 1 to 16:59:59 (UTC) on Nov 4】to purchase the new tokens. There were 8,611 eligible HT holding users with a total of 4,201,800 USDT transacted for the new tokens. E.g., Users with 3-day average holdings of 5,000 HT can get 571.18 IMX each, with a maximum APY of 1447% based on the highest IMX price.
3. Institution Data
CryptoCompare: Huobi Global has achieved a turnover of approximately US$149 billion in October of 2021
According to the data of the EXCHANGE REVIEW October 2021 Report released by UK Research Institute CryptoCompare in October 2021, Huobi reached US$149 billion in trading volume in October 2021.
(Note: The above data is independently published by third party research institutions, Huobi Global only quotes third-party data, and Huobi Global is not legally responsible for the third party data)
II. Business Development at Huobi
1. On November 8, 2021, Huobi Group hosted an online forum on the global digital economy: Huobi Summit 2021: Blockchain and Beyond. Former U.S. Federal Chairman Alan Greenspan, Professor Chen Zhiwu, Huobi Co-Founder Du Jun, and thirty other guests spoke during the forum. Topics covered included trends in the global digital economy, CBDCs, blockchain applications, DeFi, NFTs, the Metaverse, and more.
2. On November 5, 2021, Huobi Global announced Huobi's Polkadot parachain slot auction voting channel will go live soon. By voting for a preferred project with DOT, users can share the huge prize pool of 250,000 USDT, 35,000 CLV, and 150,000 SKU.
3. In November, Huobi Global launched a deposit rate coupon that aims to incentivize European users to purchase crypto assets with their fiat balance. Users can deposit EUR or GBP via bank transfer and at least one USDT into their Huobi Earn account to receive a deposit rate coupon.
4. Huobi Earn offers flexible deposit and fixed deposit of HT with 3.00% APY. During October, the users of Huobi Earn has gained a yield of 1.25 million USDT and got more than 17,000 USDT on HT deposit products.
5. By the end of October, Huobi USDT-based perpetual swap has supported 98 assets, of which 52 assets supported with token-based perpetual swap, 13 delivery contracts, covering popular track assets such as GameFi, NFT, DeFi, Polkadot and storage.
III. Media Coverage
1. CoinDesk: Huobi Focuses on Expansion, Sponsors Contest to Send One Winner Into Space
On November 3, according to a report of CoinDesk: Huobi Global has kicked off a month-long eighth anniversary celebration that will include a series of events and prizes, including a trip to space for one winner.
2. Reuters: Bitcoin slips on profit-taking but on track for the biggest gain in 8 months
On October 27, according to a report of Reuters: Bitcoin is facing "a short-term downtrend," said Du Jun, co-founder of major crypto exchange operator Huobi Group, adding that further falls may be limited given relatively low trading volumes.
HT will enthusiastically commence a strengthened focus towards the international community. All future announcements of our HT monthly report will be in English to adhere to more international readers. Thank you for your continued support!
Official Telegram Group:
November 15, 2021
Trade on the go with Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.