When Will ETH Break 5,000 USDT? – Make a Prediction to Win 1 ETH!
Dear Valued Users,
What's your guess on when ETH will break 5,000 USDT? Huobi Global is kicking off a prediction activity with 1 ETH as a reward!
Period: From October 20 to the time of ETH crossing 5,000 USDT on Huobi Global
How to join?
Retweet, comment and fill out a Google form
Step1: Leave your comments under Huobi Global's tweet and retweet: "When will ETH break 5,000 USDT?"
Step2: Tell us the exact time that you think ETH will break 5,000 USDT in your comments (E.g. 7:58 am (UTC) on Nov 20, 2021)
Step3: Submit your Retweet link, Huobi UID, and predicted time through the Google form to join the promotion.
Terms & Conditions
- The correct time at which ETH breaks 5,000 USDT will be based on its spot price on Huobi Global.
- The predicted time should be accurate to the minute within the given time zone (UTC).
- If the same prediction time is submitted by different participants, we will give priority to the one who submits the form first.
- Participants are required to complete ID verification before the reward distribution.
- 1 ETH will be distributed to the winner’s Exchange account within 10 working days after ETH breaking 5,000 USDT.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this event: Mainland China, Iran, North Korea, the United States of America, Sudan, Japan, Cuba, Hong Kong (China), Venezuela, Canada, and Singapore.
- Huobi Global reserves the right to determine the final outcome of the activity and disqualify participants if any fraudulent behavior is found.
October 20, 2021
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.