It's Time to Invite Your Friends and Earn Together! Invite Now!
To bring extensive rights to "Invite Friends" partners, Huobi Global has launched the "Invite Friends, Earn Bonus Together" program, an overall upgrade to the referral program! Upholding the principle of win-win cooperation, we are looking forward to joining hands with more and more excellent partners with resources and capabilities to embrace the bright future together!
Invite Friends, Earn Bonus Together
1. Inviters can choose to share a proportion of the referral bonus gained from the trading fees of the invitees. And they can customize the cashback rate with no more than 50%.
2. For users who register through the invitation link of the inviter, the validity period will be calculated from the registration date. Only users within the validity period are allowed to generate a referral bonus.
The referral rebate rules remain the same: https://support.hbfile.net/hc/en-us/articles/900005164043
1. Multi invitation QR codes: The inviter can generate QR codes with different cashback rates of referral bonuses for different invitees.
2. Customize the cashback rate: The inviter can customize the cashback rate and automatically set it as the default invitation code.
3. Face-to-face invitation: Invitees can register by scanning QR code
Users A has a base referral rate of 40% with a 2-year validity period.
User A choose to share 10% with User B, leaving him/herself with a 30 % referral bonus
When User B generates a trading fee of 100 USDT during the validity period, User A will receive 30 USDT, and User B will receive 10 USDT.
Using the function of multi invitation codes, User A can also set invitation QR codes with different sharing rates to other invitees.
1. The referral bonus is distributed in USDT, Point Card, and HT
2.When using Point Card or HT to pay trading fees, the referral bonus will be calculated based on the trading volume and real-time market price of HT/USDT.
By always taking a user-first concept, Huobi Global is making unremitting efforts to promote the development of the blockchain industry. Thank you for your long-term support, and you are always welcome to share your valuable advice with us!
March 30th, 2021