HT Operation Monthly Report (January 2022)
- HT Special Zone
Greetings from Huobi! We thank you for your continuous support to and trust in HT.
The following report on progresses by HT is provided for your review.
I. HT Data and Events Calendar
1. On HT Data
In January 2022, Huobi Global burnt 0.823 million HT (about 7.57 million USDT), which is 40.29% less than that in December. As of February 15th, 2022, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 290.997 million.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 0.37%. Calculation Function: HT deflation rate = (0.823 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 166.685 million HT
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 209,002,650 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 166,067,455 HT
HT holders growth in January : 2.95% higher than last month
About the burning mechanism for Huobi Global HT:
Huobi Global’s Announcement on the Results of Community Poll on Optimizing HT Burning Mechanism( see link)
Huobi Global’s Announcement on Continuing Monthly Burning of HT(see link)
Transaction Hash: 0x18dbde74995d9677006439eafb0b3111e5b80195982cab8adfcdefbe23648e20
2. HT Events
The Huobi PrimeList activities have continued on in January. Users with as less as 300HT are eligible for these activities, which saw the highest returns realized in LOVE at 3200% and ERTHA at 1577%.
In January the PrimeList activities went on with ever more participation. The LOVE drew more than 102 thousand users and ERTHA attracted more than 219 thousand. By only holding respective amounts of HT during the event, users are eligible for corresponding activities. Returns from the activities are increasingly higher with the best performers ranging from 15x to 32x.
3. Data from Institutions
CryptoCompare: In January 2022, turnover at Huobi Global reached to US$64.7 billion.
As reported by British CryptoCompare in its January EXCHANGE REVIEW, turnover in spot products at Huobi in the past January reached to US$64.7 billion.
(Note: Huobi Global is only citing the aforesaid data published by Independent third-party institution, without subjecting itself to any legal responsibility to such data.
II. Progresses in Huobi Business Lines
1. In celebration of the beginning of Year of the Tiger, Huobi Global is taking you to embarking on an intriguing metaverse journey in Prime Fest: Tiger Year. Rewards and prizes worth US$100 million are up for grabs from Jan 21 to Feb 13, 2022.
2. In the past January, Huobi Global rolled out more infrastructures, including aurora, Rain, ertha, celo, efi, slc, XYO, LOOKS, TRAC, POKT, LOVE, LQTY, INV, NCT, OCEAN, ASTR, GARI, SCRT, VRA, SUKU, LOOT, ACA, CTX, DIA, MPL, PLU, UNFI, ATS, STORE, Spellfire, HBB, Trace, WALLET, SNS and NFT, DeFi, among other decentralized application assets.
3. Crypto Loans: Jan 7, forced liquidation rules upgrade for larger crypto loans; Jan 13, adds borrowable assets CRO, CELO, CHZ, ENJ.
Margin: Jan 29, adds cross and isolated margin trading pairs BTT/USDT.
4. In January, we relaunched main USDT-Margined Futures and rolled out activities for beginners of contract transactions. For instance, we rolled out activities such as $100,000 Giveaway to Celebrate the Launch of USDT-M Futures and AMA among others, reaching out to up to 2.5 million users.
5. Huobi Earn offers HT demand deposits and time deposits with APY of 0.8%. In January, Huobi Earn users accumulated a sum of yield of 3.25 million U, 100 thousand U of which were contributed by HT products.
6. As of January end, USDT-Margined Swaps were added with BTT, LUNA, AVAX, ROSE, LOOKS, JST, CELO, LPT, NFT, PEOPLE and SOS. At present, Huobi USDT-Margined Swaps support a total of 118 various coins, and USDT-Margined Futures support 13 coins while offering up to 200x leverage for BTC and ETH. The Coin-Margined Swaps support 49 types of contracts and Coin-Margined Futures support 13, covering hot-stuff assets of GameFi, SocialFi, NFT, DeFi, Polkadot and storage.
III. Media Coverage
1. PR Newswire: Huobi Launches $100 Million Lunar New Year Campaign to Support Metaverse Development
LONDON, Jan 23, 2022. Huobi Global, one of the world's leading digital asset exchanges, today announced the official launch of its Lunar New Year campaign, dubbed Prime Fest: Tiger Year. Lasting until February 14, 2022, this campaign encourages users to explore future possibilities in the metaverse, an expansive network of virtual worlds that may incorporate augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D holographic avatars, video and other means of communication in the future.
2、PR Newswire: Huobi Global Becomes First Exchange to Offer Maker Fee Rebates for All USDT-M Futures Traders
LONDON, Jan 30, 2022. Huobi Global, one of the world's leading digital asset exchanges, today announced the launch of a trading fee rebate campaign for USDT-margined futures, becoming the first cryptocurrency exchange to offer maker fee rebates (as high as 0.015%) for all users. The platform also offers amongst the lowest taker fees in the market: even normal users can receive 0.02% taker fees for trading USDT-margined futures.
Determined to embrace the global community with a more open and inclusive heart, HT is adopting English as the official language in its bulletin-board publications going forward to reach out to more global users. We thank you for your understanding and support.
Until next month.
Feb 15, 2022
Download and trade on Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)
Find us at:
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without further notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. See more on Risk Reminder.