Disclaimer on the Use of Third Party DApps
For ease of communication, the Platform is referred to as "we" in this disclaimer. Any natural persons or other entities who sign up in the Platform shall be considered as the user of this Platform, and is referred to as "you" in the disclaimer. We hereby remind you of the risks involved in using third-party decentralized applications (referred to herein as “third-party DApps”).
1. Your use of any third-party DApps on this Platform is your personal decision and is not based upon any recommendation from us.
2. We are not responsible for the audit of any third-party DApps, nor do we make any commitments or guarantees on the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and/or timeliness of the technology and information involved in such third-party DApps and their associated services.
3. You are solely responsible for all outcomes arised from your choice to use the third-party DApps and their associated services.
4. You shall make your own judgement and evaluation as to whether any third-party DApp and its associated services comply with the applicable laws, regulations and relevant policy requirements of your jurisdiction. We do not provide any recommendation and opinions on this subject apart from recommending you to strictly abide by the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
5. Outcomes and occurrences which arise out of your use of any third-party DApps, including but not limited to legal issues, contract liability issues, and economic loss issues, shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party DApp. We are not responsible for the resolution of any outcomes or disputes arised from your choice to use the third-party DApps.
6. We will not share your personal information with any third-party DApps unless under your consent. Once we receive your consent, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities and disputes resulting from any third-party DApp's access to your personal information and such labilities and disputes shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party DApp.
Our provision of access to third-party DApps on our Platform does not amount to any kind of recommendation, encouragement, endorsement, or advice to use any third-party DApp or its associated services.