Project basic information
Name: Sirin Labs
Token Name: SRN
SIRIN LABS, the developer of SOLARIN, an ultra-secure mobile phone - is currently developing FINNEY™, the first open source blockchain smartphone and all-in-one PC. Backed by significant investment from some of the most respected players at the forefront of new technologies, the company vision is to bridge the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy by creating a simple to use, feeless, ultra-secure standard that will solve the current blockchain pains of security and bad user experience.
The allocation of total SRN tokens will be as follows:
• 40% of the total number of SRN tokens will be allocated to contributors during the token sale.
• 10% of the total number of SRN tokens will be allocated to the team and will be gradually vested over a 12-months period
• 10% of the total number of SRN tokens will be allocated to OEM’s, Operating System implementation, SDK developers and rebate to device and SIRIN OS™ users.
• 5% of the total number of SRN tokens will be allocated to professional fees and Bounties.
• 35% of the total number of SRN tokens will be allocated to SIRIN LABS, to be used for future strategic plans for the created ecosystem, and as a reserve for the company.
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error, or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.