SKU(Sakura Finance)
Sakura Finance is the sister network of Clover Finance that’s living on the Kusama mainnet. Sakura Finance aims to deliver a one-stop cross-chain and Defi solution to users.
Transação Depositar

I. Brief Introduction


Sakura Finance is the sister network of Clover Finance that’s living on the Kusama mainnet. Sakura Finance aims to deliver a one-stop cross-chain and Defi solution to users. With EVM compatibility, users will be able to move their existing DApps to Sakura Finance just by one-click. In addition to low gas and high performance, Sakura Finance’s unique gas fee redistribution model will distribute a portion of the gas to smart contract creators and network maintainers.


Sakura Finance’s token SKU will be supported natively inside the Clover Cross-chain Extension Wallet and Mobile Wallet. This will give users native dApp support of Sakura, as well as access to the custom build SKU<->ETH and SKU<->BSC bridge. Sakura cross-chain transaction explorer can consolidate users’ transactions, display the status and support SKU manual claims.


II. Token Information


Total Supply: 1 billion SKU
Circulating Supply: 0 at the moment, 4.94% on TGE
Private Round Price: 0.01 USDT


Allocation

Percentage

Lock-up & Release Plan

Parachain offering for year 1

20.00%

36 months linear unlock from TGE

Community

10.00%

28% unlock on TGE, remaining 72% to be unlocked linearly in 36 months

Team

10.00%

36 months linear unlock from TGE

Marketing

7.50%

36 months linear unlock from TGE

Ecosystem Incentives & Future Parachain

35.00%

36 months linear unlock from TGE

Foundation

12.00%

36 months linear unlock from TGE

Contributors Grant

5.50%

36 months linear unlock from TGE



III. Related links


1) Official website: https://clover.finance/sakura

2) Whitepaper: https://clover.finance/techpaper.pdf

3) Social Media



Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error, or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.

 

 

Trade on the go with Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)

Find us on

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/huobiglobalofficial/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/huobiglobalofficial/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HuobiGlobal/

Medium: https://huobiglobal.medium.com/

Telegram: 

https://t.me/huobiglobalofficial

https://t.me/huobiofficial

https://t.me/HuobiFutures_en

 

Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.

O White Paper & Comunidade Online
Dinâmica de Mercado
Alguns dados são do CoinGecko
Preço Atual
0.02523024 USDT
Ranking
Dados das classificações de capitalização de mercado da CoinGecko
1201
Data ICO
2021-08-19
Quantidade Total
1000000000
Quantidade circulante
159000000
Capitalização do Mercado
25230240  USDT
Capitalização circulante de mercado
4011608  USDT
A faixa de preço cobre os custos de investidores institucionais e individuais anteriores.
Preço para investidores anteriores
---