What is the Request Network?
Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) for which the recipient can pay in a secure way. All of the information is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. This results in cheaper, easier, and more secure payments, and it allows for a wide range of automation possibilities.
1. The request can be detected and paid in a secure way, without the need to involve a third party.
2. The request is saved on an immutable, authentic ledger, which acts as a unique source of truth for accounting and auditing processes.
3. Request integrates a trade law system and works across every legislation.
4. Request works with every global currency.
5. Request is designed to be flexible, to last hundreds of years, and to work with IoT, whilst being compatible with any future systems.
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error, or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.