PhotoChromic introduces self sovereign identity on the blockchain through a biometrically enabled NFT
I. Project Introduction
PhotoChromic is powered by Ethereum standard tokens:
• ERC-721 identity NFT as unique NFT representing a certain identity
• ERC-20 $PHCR as a means of governance on the platform
The PhotoChromic solution comprises of:
• A Decentralised App (“dApp”): A slick front-end interface for users to connect his/her wallet and mint his/her PhotoChromic NFTs.
• Wallet integration: Connection to major Ethereum based wallet providers, thereby providing users with full flexibility and autonomy when connecting his/her wallet to the dApp.
• Integration with ENS: PhotoChromic builds upon the success of ENS, the most widely integrated blockchain naming standard, utilizing the system as the foundation for PhotoChromic’s SSI solution.
• NFT generative art: Each PhotoChromic NFT holder will be provided with a unique digital representation of their identity using algorithmic art, which is created during the NFT minting process. To maximize decentralization and user control, the NFT artwork is stored on IPFS.
• Software developer kit (“SDK”): SDK for integrating Photochromic identity validation, renewal and selective data sharing into other decentralized applications.
II. Token Information
1) Basic Information
Token name: PHCR (PhotoChromic)
Total supply: 15,000,000,000
Tokens in Circulation: -
2) Token Distribution and Token Release Schedule:
|Party||% of the total||Token Release Schedule|
|Seed||7.500%||10% airdrop 21 days from listing; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.|
|Advisory||3.500%||10% airdrop 21 days from listing, then monthly equal installments over 12 months|
|IDO||6.000%||50% released 21 days from listing. 25% after 1 month. 25% after a subsequent month.|
|Private||7.500%||10% airdrop 21 days from listing; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.|
|Team||18.000%||6 month cliff, then monthly equal installments over 24 months|
|Community Incentive||27.500%||10% airdrop 21 days from listing; remaining 90% linearly on monthly release over 24 months.|
|Development||12.500%||2.5% airdrop 21 days from listing, remaining 97.5% linearly over 6 months|
|Marketing and Partnerships||12.000%||10% airdrop 21 days from listing; remaining 90% linearly on daily release over 12 months.|
|Liquidity Pool||5.500%||Released on listing|
III. Related Links
Official Website: https://photochromic.io/
Blockchain explorer Links: https://etherscan.io/token/0x37e83a94c6b1bdb816b59ac71dd02cf154d8111f
Whitepaper Link: https://photochromic.io/pdf/PhotoChromic-Whitepaper.pdf
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.