1. Brief Introduction
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of next-generation blockchain assets. Every asset minted with the Enjin Platform contains ENJ, and for every NFT created, the Enjin Coins spent are removed from circulation and locked within the NFT.
2. Detailed Introduction
Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated software products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
Founded in 2009, Enjin has roots in the gaming industry, with the company’s first product, a gaming community platform called the Enjin Network, growing to 20 million users over the course of a decade. In 2017 following a successful ICO, Enjin established itself as a leading blockchain ecosystem developer, building a suite of software products that enable anyone to easily mint, manage, trade, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
Enjin’s co-founder Witek Radomski wrote the code for one of the first-ever non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and is also the co-author of the groundbreaking ERC-1155 Ethereum token standard.
Built on top of a robust on-chain infrastructure, the Enjin ecosystem enables game developers and businesses of all sizes to use tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization strategies.
The Enjin ecosystem is fueled by Enjin Coin (ENJ), a digital store of value used to back the value of blockchain assets like NFTs. Every asset minted with the Enjin Platform contains ENJ, which is locked inside and removed from circulation.
3. Token Allocation
· 40% (400,000,000) sold by Enjin to presale purchasers
· 40% (400,000,000) to be sold by Enjin to Crowdsale purchasers minus any bonuses applied in the pre-sale
· 10% (100,000,000) reserved by the Company to incentivize community, beta testers, marketing, and strategic partners.
· 10% (100,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to Enjin team members and advisors.
4. Token information and release schedule (only provide when available)
1) Public Round Price: 1 ENJ token = $0.03-0.05 USD
2) Token Lock-up plan and release plan: Presale and Token sale tokens were locked until the main token sale ended on Oct 31, 2017.
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error, or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.