Announcement about Huobi closes CNY trading market
On September 4, the People's Bank of China (PBoC) issued a statement to prohibit CNY to Crytocurrencies trading in China. Huobi has received such notice from the regulators this afternoon.
Here is our clearing plan:
1. New user registration and CNY deposit service stop from now on. Deposit after 21:30，September 15th will be refunded with in 10-20 business days.
2. If you have any deposit-related question, please email email@example.com.
3. Digital asset deposits/withdrawals and CNY withdrawals stay open.
4. BCC withdrawal service will be enabled before September 20th. We will keep you posted about more specific schedule via the announcement section on our homepage.
5. Huobi will notify all of our users about the CNY trading closing before September 30th and the actual closing of CNY trading will take place on October 31st.
6. We will close all CNY to Cryptocurrencies trading one asset at a time and will keep our users posted about the exact order via the announcement section on our homepage.
Thank you all for always supporting Huobi.
September 15, 2017