Huobi Wallet allows you to store tokens from up to 20 chains in a single wallet. By integrating a variety of dApp interfaces, Huobi Wallet helps you manage multi-chain assets, track real-time Defi mining income, and claim rewards with just one click.
You can use Ví Huobi like you would any other mobile app, but token ownership compels you to be more responsible for keeping your seed phrases safe and ensuring bảo mật ví tiền điện tử. Just as you should never share your bank account PIN with anyone, you should never show your seed phrases to anyone as this would enable them to empty your account.
Some users connect to crypto products using solely their phones or computers, while some use both. You can connect to DeFi protocols directly from the Huobi Wallet mobile app, or using dApps on your desktop.
This lesson will demonstrate the aforementioned two ways in which you can connect Huobi Wallet to DeFi protocols.
Read the following lessons for more crypto knowledge:
Connecting to DeFi protocols via the Huobi Wallet app
1. Launch the app and select [dApp].
2. Select the DeFi protocol you want to connect to by from the list below. For this example, we will select Curve; you can find it under [ETH].
4. Select [Connect wallet].
5. Once connected, you can start using the services of your chosen DeFi protocol.
Connecting to DeFi protocols on desktop using Huobi Wallet
1. Go to the official website of the DeFi protocol of your choice; we will use AAVE in this example.
2. Click on [Connect wallet].
3. Now click on [WalletConnect]. A QR code will then appear.
4. Open the Huobi Wallet mobile app, then tap the [Scan] icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. Scan the QR code on your desktop and tap [Authorize] in your mobile app to provide AAVE with your wallet address.
6. If your wallet is successfully linked, you will see your wallet address in the upper right corner of the AAVE website.
Do you want to learn more about the Huobi Global ecosystem’s functionalities, a particular token or specific crypto topics? Message us on Facebook, and we may just publish a lesson on it!