If you’ve already read our lesson on ETPs (exchange-traded products), you know you can use them to diversify your token portfolio, avoid the hassle of owning tokens, and gain higher profits due to their natural leverage. Also, ETPs present new possibilities, especially for small investors, as their contract prices are drastically lower.
You can also read the following lessons for more beginner trading knowledge:
Let’s now go through the process of buying, selling, subscribing to or redeeming an ETP.
Opening and closing ETP positions
1. Go to the Huobi Global main page, then mouse over Spot Trading and choose Spot Trading from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on ETP in the sidebar located on the left of theInterfaz comercial global de Huobi.
3. Choose the trading pair you want to buy, sell, subscribe to or redeem. We’ll use a BTC*3/USDT long trading pair in this example.
4. Choose the Exchange or Subscription & redemption option, depending on your trading strategy and goals.
5. If you choose Exchange for buying or selling ETP shares and intend to trade them as you would other tokens with leverage, first choose the kind of order (read about different orders aquí) you want to use, then enter the necessary data for that order. Finally, click Buy BTC*3 or Sell BTC*3.
6. If you choose Subscription & redemption and want to create or redeem securities, you only need to enter the total USDT or BTC amounts and either subscribe or withdraw.
7. The Available figure shows all the available balances in your spot account and available currency balances in Auto-Invest, which you can use to open trades. If your balances are insufficient, click on Deposit and follow the steps or buy more tokens (you can do so on the Huobi Global P2P Market).