Opening an account on Huobi Futures requires only a few simple steps. If you already have an account on Huobi Global, you can activate the same account on Huobi Futures without opening a new account.
1. On the Huobi Futures homepage, click [Sign up] to create an account. If you already have an account on Huobi Global, click [Log In].
2. If you are creating an account for the first time, you can also enter your Futures Referral Code at this stage if you have received one from a friend.
3. Once you are logged in, click [Derivatives].
4. To start trading futures contracts, you must first activate your Huobi Futures account by completing the ID verification. Click [Verify Now].
Note that the requirements for opening a Huobi Futures account vary by country. Also, some countries prohibit futures trading.
6. Select your preferred ID document, then click [Verify].
7. Begin the verification process by clicking [Start].
8. You can then continue the process on your mobile phone as your documents may be more accessible there, or you can take a photo using your computer’s webcam.
9. The verification should take maximum of a 5 minutes. Wait until the verification is completed.
10. Once your ID and other necessary information for verification are approved, you will see a green ‘Approved’ sign. After that, you can go back to the Huobi Futures trading interface (click [Derivatives] from the top menu).
11. After satisfying all the requirements and completing ID Verification, please carefully read and agree to the Huobi Platform User Agreement and Risk Reminder.
12. Click ‘Activate Now’ to complete the account activation process.
13. You are now ready to start trading on Huobi Futures.
14. Note that you must have enough balance in your account to start trading. You can buy more assets or transfer them from your Huobi Global account by clicking [Buy] or [Transfer] and following the necessary steps.