I. Project Introduction
Shiden Network is a multi-chain decentralized application layer on Kusama Network. Kusama Relaychain does not support smart contract functionality by design - Kusama Network needs a smart contract layer. This is where Shiden Network comes in. Shiden supports Ethereum Virtual Machine, WebAssembly, and Layer2 solutions from day one. The platform supports various applications like DeFi, NFTs and more.
II. Token Information
1) Basic Information
· Token name: $SDN
· Total supply: 70,000,000
· Tokens in Circulation: 54,832,685 (August 29, 2021)
· Price for early investors: NA
· TGE Date: August 29
2) Token distribution and token release schedule:
III. Related Links
· Whitepaper: https://github.com/PlasmNetwork/plasmdocs/blob/master/wp/en.pdf| https://docs.astar.network/
· Official Website: https://shiden.astar.network/
· Blockchain explorer: https://shiden.subscan.io/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShidenNetwork
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.