Margin tiered loan limit
Log in to view loan limit level
- Pair --
Coin loan limit -- --
- Your user level will be determined by your HT holdings and total trade volume (BTC equivalent) over the past 30 days. The data of your parent and sub accounts will be counted together.
- User's trade volume (BTC equivalent) in the past 30 days is calculated at 0:00 (GMT+8) on a daily basis. Specifically, the trade volume is converted to BTC based on the closing price of the trading pair between BTC and the given currency at 0:00 (GMT+8) each day.
- HT holdings captured by the taken on the previous day will be regarded as HT holdings of the day；
- User level and loan limit are automatically updated at 4:00(GMT+8) every day;
- Parent and sub accounts are subject to the same loan limit.
- LevelHT HoldingCoin loan limit
- HT-- --
- LevelTrade Volume (30d) & HT HoldingCoin loan limit
- BTC of equivalent value HT-- --