1. Brief Introduction
About ZKSpace (Formerly known as ZKSwap)
ZKSpace (formerly known as ZKSwap) is an all-in-one layer2 platform, featuring ZKSwap, the innovative Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare, and an NFT minting center and marketplace called ZKSea.
2. Detailed Introduction
The all-new ZKSpace platform consists of three main parts: ZKSwap, the innovative Layer 2 AMM DEX utilizing ZK-Rollups technology, payment service ZKSquare, and an NFT minting center and marketplace called ZKSea. With an all-new-look user interface, NFT support, unlimited token listing, smoother withdrawal, optimized efficiency, and multi-chain support, ZKSpace aims to implement EVM-compatible ZK-Rollups and bring the community more layer 2-based products in the near future.
3. Token Allocation
60%: Community Mining
15%: ZKSwap Team
8%: Ecosystem Developers and Ecosystem Growth
6.7%: Angel Investors
5.3%: Potential A Round Investors
4%: Initial Liquidity
*Token Contract Address：0x5CDAF83E077DBaC2692b5864CA18b61d67453Be8
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
Token Lock-up plan and release plan
60% of ZKS total supply would be allocated to community by airdrop and mining. The total incentive plan would happen in 4 years, including varieties of minings, such as Proof of Gas, Proof of Liquidity, Proof of Trading, and so on. 40 million of ZKS has airdropped to early participants.
15% of ZKS would be allocated to ZKSwap team. This would be locked up for a year after ZKSwap launched its mainnet, and vesting for three years after the lockup.
8% of ZKS is reserved for developers and participants in the ecosystem. This part would be vesting for 4 years.
6.7% of ZKS is allocated to Angel investors. 30% of this part would be unlock after ZKS listed on a major exchange, the rest 70% would be locked up for three months after that, and vesting for 6 months.
5.3% of ZKS is reserved for potential A round investors. This round would be decided by all token holders, after one year of ZKSwap mainnet launch.
1% of ZKS is allocated to advisors, vesting for 3 years.
5. Relevant Links
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error, or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.