I. Project Introduction
Love Hate Inu launched its mainnet on March 9, 2024 with 100 billion LHINU tokens created at genesis. 90% of the tokens have been allocated to the presale, with the remaining 10% being used for Liquidity, Exchange listings and community rewards. By selling 90% of the tokens, it guarantees no rugpull and creates a strong community foundation. The token has 0% transaction tax.
II. Related Links
Blockchain explorer Links:https://etherscan.io/token/0xcedefe438860d2789da6419b3a19cece2a41038d
Community Related links:
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. HTX does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Trade on the go with HTX App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.